Tuesday 19 June 2012

Mini Trail / MRA Vario Windscreen

The Mini Trail

(aka Sunrise trail, artisan trail and the 337 highway)

So I decided to take advantage of this beautiful day and ride the mini trail. In my old cruiser bike days I usto ride this trail when I had time and I was stressed... well it paid off. What a nice ride, great weather, lots of other motorcycle enthusiasts and bikers (2 different groups of riders) on the trail. Didn't have allot of time but took a picture of two.







Also not posted is a MRA Vario windscreen installed on the bike. I thought of it but it litteraly goes into the stock holes, if your really lazy don't even need to install the comfort strip on the top (I did in case I ever do hit that thing). 

WHAT A DIFFERENCE! This windscreen buffets the air right at the top of my head and I stand about 5'11" great on lower highway speeds (100km/h), It might be good above that too but I can not comment as I don't go over 110km/h. A little vibration in the screen but nothing to be concerned about I don't think and takes that wind right off your chest. My first add on and it did a great job!. If your my height it works well but I would be concerned if you we're much taller as it's just at the top of my helmet I feel.

1 comment:

  1. The windscreen is one of the most delicate parts of a modern car, despite the fact that it's usually made with durability and sturdiness in mind.

    windscreen repair hoppers crossing

    ReplyDelete