Monday 11 June 2012

Brown's Mountain / Keppock

Browns Mountain and Keppock area trails

So today I decided to be a real dual sport rider. I decide browns mountain would be a good place to go, it's the middle of the night but whatever I seize the opportunity.  So I travel Browns Mountain and have allot of fun, trails, rocks, mud, puddles, it has it all. Great trip... so far.



So there I am... filling up my bike at the pumps thinking... I WANT MORE. Ok, I drive around some back highways but it's not what I want, come off the highway to the Keppock turnoff. Alright I'll go see it and go right back since it's already midnight...

Shoot.... I took a wrong turn, Well I'm here now, some riding out in Keppock area snow mobile trails, a few hours later exhausted I come out the other end (too stubborn to ever turn around). What a ride! Unfortunately in my fatigue after not having dropped the bike once on the trail I drop it on the dirt road after being done. No good reason just was turning and being tired got off balance.

Shifter is stuck in first gear (all I know if I can't shift) and make my way to some light. I bent the shifter.... Oh well grab it and move it back into place. There we are now I can get going again! Bike looks good otherwise, time to retire as I am exhausted!

*Bike ride was completed around 3am

No comments:

Post a Comment